Email address is your online identity. With an email address, you can communicate with friends, families, and colleagues. You can also sign up for social media like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc. or subscribe news, info or updates from various sites. So if you don’t have an email account, why don’t you create a new Gmail account today? Gmail sign up is an easy process and can be completed in few minutes.
Gmail Sign Up Steps
- Visit Gmail.com and tap ‘Create an Account’ or visit ‘Gmail sign up page‘ directly.
- Enter your first and last name. This name is shown when someone receives an email from you.
- Create a new Gmail username. If the username you’ve selected is not available, try another one.
- Make a new password for Gmail. Don’t use the same password for multiple accounts. And don’t use dictionary words or names as password. We recommend you to use a mix of alphabets, numbers and special characters.
- Enter Your Date of birth, use your real birth date as it will helpful to recover Gmail id if you forgot the password. And don’t worry your date of birth will not be shown to others.
- Enter your mobile number and if you have another email account, use it under ‘Your current email address’ otherwise just leave it empty. And click ‘Next step’.
- Privacy and Terms page pop up, read till bottom and select ‘I agree’.
- Google need to verify your account. Enter your mobile number and select the method to receive Google verification code.
Once you verify phone number, your new Gmail account is ready to use.